Triangular Glass Coffee Table. Dining Room Table Decor. Motion Glass Coffee Table.
Triangular Glass Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- (of a pyramid) Having a three-sided base
- having three angles; forming or shaped like a triangle; "a triangular figure"; "a triangular pyrimid has a triangle for a base"
- trilateral: having three sides; "a trilateral figure"
- Shaped like a triangle; having three sides and three corners
- Involving three people or parties
- A triangle is one of the basic shapes of geometry: a polygon with three corners or vertices and three sides or edges which are line segments. A triangle with vertices A, B, and C is denoted .
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
Homelegance Redell Round Cocktail Table with 2 Ottomans and Glass Inserts
A bold mix of rustic and more modern design themes with an innovative twist, the Redell Round Cocktail Table is both visually and functionally unique. An unremarkable cross-stretchered wood
en frame assembly is given a measure of distinction with a glass insert table top
, while a pair of triangular
ottomans tuck away nicely into either end of the Redell for when a footrest or additional seating is not needed. A dark redwood
finish completes the look and appeal of the Redell Round Cocktail Table with 2 Ottomans Features: Cocktail Table features solid hardwood
construction Cocktail Table has a dark redwood
finish Cocktail Table features two tuck-away ottomans and an insert glass table top
Modern Style 1 Bottom Shelf Pair of Triangular Ottomans stored under table Ottomans can be used as additional seating Specifications: Table dimensions: 19" H x 40" Diameter Ottoman (stool) dimensions: 16" H x 26.5" W x 17.3" D Weight : 113.36
This delightful triangular building was designed by Sir Thomas Tresham (father of one of the Gunpowder Plotters) and constructed between 1593 and 1597. It is a testament to Tresham's Roman Catholicism: the number three, symbolising the Holy Trinity, is apparent everywhere. There are three floors, trefoil windows and three triangular gables on each side.On the entrance front is the inscription 'Tres Testimonium Dant' ('there are three that give witness'), a Biblical quotation from St John's Gospel referring to the Trinity. It is also a pun on Tresham's name; his wife called him 'Good Tres' in her letters.
L6 table complete (almost)
Looking to get castors put on the bottom and triangular glass on top
, but I think it's worthy of a few pictures don't you?
triangular glass coffee table
Barbara Bruce wrote Triangular Teaching “to help teachers and leaders to engage their adult students with scripture so that it becomes life-changing.” This practical, hands-on book trains Christian education leaders and teachers in the methods of “triangular teaching,” an integrated approach involving multiple intelligence theory, brain research, and creative and critical thinking. It includes a section explaining triangular teaching methods and Bible lessons that illustrate the methods. The book includes helpful triangular teaching tips for the activities described in the Bible lessons. An appendix includes worksheets that a leader or teacher can photocopy for use in a group.“Barbara Bruce has created a delightful resource for those who want to teach the Bible effectively and engagingly to contemporary adults. Not only does the book give you pre-planned lessons, but it explains the theories behind each teaching decision. This combination of theory and practice will quickly teach teachers to teach more effectively.”-Dr. Margaret Ann Crain, Associate Professor of Christian Education, Garrett-Evangelical Theological Seminary“Triangular Teaching is an excellent tool for teaching church educators how to be more proficient in facilitating learning. It is a trailblazing resource that weaves three concepts with great clarity and sharing the 'whys' is quite helpful in enabling teachers to develop the skills as second nature.”- Dr. Mary A. Love - Editor Church School Literature, AME Zion Church, Adjunct Professor, Christian Education - Hood Theological Seminary“Barbara Bruce has done it again. Not only does she model for us how to teach using multiple intelligences, but this book is a wonderful set of experiences. Go ahead and begin to teach!!” -Dr. Jack Seymour, Professor of Religious Education, Editor, Religious Education, Garrett-Evangelical Theological SeminaryBarbara Bruce is a respected leader in Christian Education. She offers workshops around the country in the areas of creativity, multiple intelligences, and brain research and how to use these areas of research in Christian Education and faith formation. She has published several books including Seven Ways of Teaching the Bible to Adults, Teaching and Learning With Adults, Mental Aerobics, and Our Spiritual Brain.
ics: black distressed end table retro coffee table 6 chair kitchen table dining table and chair antique wood drafting table staples folding tables butterfly leaf dining room table
- 16:56 |
- Category: None